RN Clinical Lead Nurse
Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, England
- £ 40000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Oct 2019
- 19 Dec 2019
£40,000 to £45,000 per annum (NHS Band 7/8a) | 44 hours | Days | Good CQC | Excellent Benefits
A fully CQC compliant nursing home in the Walton-on-Thames area is looking for experienced RN Nurses to join their clinical team as Clinical Lead.
Details of this RN Clinical Lead Nurse post and what the service is offering:
• A competitive annual salary of £40,000 to £45,000 equivalent to NHS Band 7/8a
• Working hours of 44 per week on day shifts
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
The home has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly, dementia and disability nursing care packages in beautiful, modern surroundings.
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead Nurse post should meet the following person specification:
• Level 1 NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Experienced in an elderly care setting, and confident in care planning
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.