Registered General Nurse
Harrow, Greater London, England
- £ 18.50 - 18.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 8 Oct 2019
- 12 Mar 2020
£18.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 44 hours | Days and/or Nights | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC | Newly Qualified Nurses Considered | Great Benefits | Good Tube Links |
A large nursing home in Harrow currently requires an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their clinical team on a full-time basis. The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly and dementia care on both a long and short-term basis and is at the heart of the local community, in addition to only being a couple of minutes’ walk from the nearest tube station.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home has to offer:
• A contract of 44 hours per week, working days and/or nights over a 7-day rota and with flexible working opportunities
• Very competitive hourly pay rates of £18.50 which equates to NHS Band 6
• A unique remuneration system, where you can access earnings without having to wait for payday
• An excellent working environment and a stable management team in a home rated Good by CQC
• A comprehensive induction programme
• Opportunities for training and development, including formal clinical training
• Support with NMC revalidation
• Exclusive employee discounts including retail and leisure savings
• Free on-site parking
Experience is not essential and newly qualified nurses are welcome to apply for this role and will be provided with additional support, training and mentoring.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Ideally have some experience working in an elderly care/UK nursing home setting
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
• Able to manage and administer medications and coordinate/update care plans
• Passionate about high quality care and demonstrate a compassionate, empathetic approach
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.