Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot (Castell-nedd Port Talbot), Wales
- £ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 3 Oct 2019
- 3 Jan 2020
£16.50 per hour (equates to up to £41,184 per annum & NHS Band 7) | Up to 48 hours available | Paid Breaks | Nights only | Great staff benefits
A vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD has arisen in a popular, purpose-built care home near Port Talbot.
The home is run by a leading national care provider and offers excellent standards of care and quality of life to service users with general elderly and disability care needs.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
• 36/42/48 hours per week available on a permanent basis
• Night shifts only
• £16.50 per hour (equates to up to £41,184 per annum & NHS Band 7)
• Paid Breaks
• Uniform provided
• Workplace pension
• Ongoing training, learning and career development
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service provided in the home, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN post should be/have:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• NMC registered
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
• Must have relevant post-qualification experience
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.