HEAD OF CARE-£ 40 K PERMANENT OR INTERIM 6-12 MONTHS
Penzance, Cornwall, England
- £ 40000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Oct 2019
- 2 Nov 2019
CLINICAL HEAD OF CARE £ 40,000 -CORNWALL
THIS COULD BE ON A PERMANENT OR INTERIM BASIS ?
Are you looking for the next step in your Career to be a Head of Care £ 40 k ?
Do you want to be in a fantastic part of Cornwall ..
Be part of Beautiful , Caring Loving Nursing Home Team with a Fantastic Manager..the home is based Near Beautiful Helston ?
Close to beaches , Sea . Countryside ..an idyllic surroundings then please read on ..
We are looking for Senior RGN or RMN to be Head of Care ( Salary £ 40 k ) who is by nature a Warm Person with a Lovely Personality to join this Happy and very Motivated Team ,
The Nursing Home is Remarkable and has huge potential with the best views of Any Home in Cornwall and is led by a Manager with a lovely Personality and a Director who is warm , approachable and aiming for the Stars to provide the best service possible and will Totally support you ! .
A new Director and Management Team is in Place to Welcome you and offer you support an potential for a Fantastic Salary £ 40 k
Here is Summary of what we would like you do as Head of Care
• Taking managerial responsibility for all elements of the home in the absence of the General Manager , delegating to others within the team appropriately.
• To be an Ambassador for the home, promoting its services within Professional and Public circles.
• Provide skilled expertise, which reflects current and Best Practice
• Act as a role model demonstrating high standards of holistic care and provide
clinical leadership within the home.
• Ensure all aspects of nursing practice are in accordance with the Nursing and
Midwifery Council, Care Quality Commissions and the company’s policies and
• Provide direct nursing care when required to support and supervise the care
team in care delivery.
• Provide a positive learning environment for all staff. To recognise, encourage
and facilitate staff to meet their full potential.
• Referral of residents to appropriate services as required promoting a multi
professional approach, while involving the resident and families as
• Monitor and facilitate best practices with Care Planning.
These are just a few of the elements of the post but we would Love to talk this through with you
Please feel free to Call me and Apply for this post ..Talk to Jonathan 01761-479427 - 07584-062148 Or Apply
Look forward to talking to you -THANKS JONATHAN