RN Registered Nurse
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England
- £ 16.30 - 16.30 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Oct 2019
- 3 Jan 2020
Band 6 Equivalent/£32,360 p/a | 38.5 Hrs – Flexible Shifts | Neuro-Disability Care | Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD & NQ Considered | Fantastic Benefits + Bonuses
A purpose built, specialist neurological care centre in Milton Keynes currently requires an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
The facility offers rehabilitation to adults of all ages who are recovering from TBIs and ABIs in addition to supporting people living with neuro-disabilities and degenerative conditions.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse role:
• A permanent contract of 38.5 hours per week, which will involve flexible shifts on a rolling rota which will include days and nights
• Competitive rates of pay of £16.30 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary of £32,630, plus great overtime rates
• Monthly bonuses for meeting KPIs plus attendance awards for no sickness over a 6-month period
• A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
• A company pension scheme with 5% employer contributions plus a life assurance/death in service plan
• A benefits programme which includes a range of discounts, cycle to work schemes, free counselling and much more
• Some fantastic learning and development opportunities and ongoing support from an approachable senior management team
• Long service rewards which include pay increases plus annual staff awards
• Free on-site parking and uniforms
As Registered Nurse, you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service provided in the home, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse post should be/have:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally you will have experience in a long-term adult care setting, or will be willing to develop your skills and knowledge in this sector, newly qualified RNs will also be considered
• You will be flexible to adhere to a rota that includes days, nights, evenings and weekends
• Confident delivering clinical care, administering medications and completing clinical records
• Passionate about high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.