Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Walsall, West Midlands, England
- £ 16.30 - 16.30 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 1 Oct 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
£16.30 per hour (Equates to £37,294.40 per annum / NHS Band 6) | 44 Hours | Day Shifts | Overall “Good” CQC
A large elderly nursing home in Walsall is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD to work as Staff Nurse on a permanent basis.
The home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers an excellent environment for service users and staff alike, with modern facilities and a home from home feel.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 44 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Working day shifts only
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £16.30 per hour (Equates to £37,294.40 per annum / NHS Band 6)
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
• £1,000 welcome bonus
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD you also will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements.
Applications for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position will be considered from Newly Qualified Nurses and applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD with current NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment, or demonstrate a keen interest in working with older people
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.