Hackney, London, Greater London, England
- £ 17.00 - 19.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 1 Oct 2019
- 4 Jan 2020
Band 6 Equivalent/Up to £37,540 p/a | 38 Hour Contract - Days or Nights| NQ Nurses Considered |
A 40+ bedded Hackney nursing home has a full-time vacancy for an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their team.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful RGN/Adult Nurse will receive:
• 38 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Flexible shifts with days, nights and/or rotation available
• Very competitive rates of pay from £17 to £19 per hour plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary of up to £37,540
• 28 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays)
• A workplace pension scheme
• An opt-in healthcare plan
• A comprehensive induction & ongoing career training and development opportunities
As RGN Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an elderly care setting
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
• Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
Newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position, and our client will support you in the transition from Student Nurse to Registered Nurse with a comprehensive induction and ongoing training and support frameworks.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Community nurse, Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse in Hackney, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27400 - 36600 Per yearFull timePermanentBasildon, Essex, England
Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - up to £36K Salary - £1K Bonus Location : Basildon, Essex Position: Staff Nurse Care Categ...