RGN/RMN Night Nurse
Newton Mearns, Glasgow, East Renfrewshire, Scotland
- £ 18.83 - 18.83 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 27 Sep 2019
- 28 Nov 2019
Band 6 Equivalent/£41,125 p/a | 42 Hours - Nights | Paid Breaks | Great Benefits
A leading elderly nursing home in the Newton Mearns area is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their night nursing team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The home offers elderly frail, dementia and disability care packages to older adults in a beautiful setting, with state-of-the-art facilities and luxury hotel style services.
Details of this RGN/RMN Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• A permanent contract of 42 hours per week, working flexible night shifts covering a 7 day rota
• Very competitive rates of pay of £18.83 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and totals an annual salary of £41,425
• Paid breaks
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development programmes
• Support and funding with NMC revalidation
• Enhanced Disclosure/PVG cost covered
• A generous annual leave entitlement
• A workplace pension scheme
• Fantastic opportunities for career progression and professional development within a progressive organisation
As RGN/RMN Night Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
What the home is looking for in an RGN/RMN Night Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within a UK/Scottish nursing home or elderly care setting
• Flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Newton Mearns, Glasgow, East Renfrewshire, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 41000 Per yearFull timePermanentGlasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Deputy Nurse Manager - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!! Location: Balornock, GlasgowPosition: Deputy Nurse Manager Care Categori...