Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Northwood, Greater London, England
- £ 16.00 - 17.00 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Sep 2019
- 9 Feb 2020
£16.00 to £17.00 per hour (Equates up to £31,824 per annum / NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 36 Hours | Days or Nights | “Good" CQC | Newly Qualified Nurses Accepted
A small, private nursing home in Northwood is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse on a permanent basis.
The home is fully CQC compliant with “Good” rating and offers first class nursing care to both elderly residents and younger adults along with supporting those with physical disabilities.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Great hourly pay rates of £16.00 to £17.00 dependant on experience (Equates up to £31,824 per annum / NHS Band 6)
• Paid breaks
• Day and/or night shifts available
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within a UK nursing home setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.