Band 5 Outpatients Nurse/RGN
City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
- £ 33789 - 33789 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Sep 2019
- 8 Dec 2019
37.5 Hrs – Days | Great Benefits
A leading Westminster hospital is currently seeking to recruit an Adult Nurse/RGN to join their busy, Outpatients Department.
Details of this Outpatients Nurse/RGN position and what the hospital is offering:
• An annual salary of up to £33,789 (equivalent to £17.32 per hour)
• Working 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• A private pension or continuation of the NHS pension for existing members, plus life assurance
• A range of retail and leisure discounts
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers, cycle to work and season ticket loan schemes
• 27 days annual leave
• Private healthcare cover
• A supportive and friendly working environment, with employee recognition schemes
As Band 5 Outpatients Nurse/RGN, you will play a key role in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, managing a caseload of patients undergoing a diverse range of day case/minor procedures.
Applicants for this Band 5 Outpatients Nurse/RGN position should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate proven experience in an outpatients/day case/ambulatory care setting
• Good clinical skills and knowledge and able to plan and deliver high quality nursing care to a caseload of patients
• Excellent IT, communication, interpersonal and customer care skills
• Knowledge and understanding of both CQC requirements and Clinical Governance
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification
• Willing to learn and develop new skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 28080 - 37440 Per yearFull timePermanentHorsham, West Sussex, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD) - Nursing Home Location: Horsham, West SussexSalary: £28,080- £37,440 ...