Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 29000 - 36000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Sep 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
Band 5/6 | Scrub & Anaesthetics | 37.5 Hrs - Days | Great Benefits | Training & Progression
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a Leeds hospital for an experienced RGN or ODP Theatre Practitioner with experience in Scrub and Anaesthetics to join the team.
Details of this Theatre Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, worked on day shifts only
• An excellent annual salary from £29,000 to £36,000 depending on experience (equivalent to NHS Band 5/6 & £14.87 - £18.46 per hour)
• A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
• Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
• A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
As Theatre Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP, you will play a key role in delivering a high quality, safe patient experience throughout the pre and peri-operative phases of care.
You will be working with a diverse patient mix, working with predominantly elective surgical patients undergoing a range of mainly orthopaedic and cosmetic procedures.
The skills, qualifications and experience the hospital is looking for in a Theatre Nurse/Practitioner:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner
• Demonstrate proven experience working in Scrub and Anaesthetics positions, working with a range of surgical specialities
• Have completed an approved anaesthetics course, ideally in addition to ILS/ALS and additional training relevant to the role, and willing to further develop your skills and knowledge
• Demonstrate a commitment to clinical excellence and passionate about delivering the best possible service to patients
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.