Clinical Nurse Manager - Nights
Runcorn, Cheshire, England
- £ 16 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 24 Sep 2019
- 26 Dec 2019
£16 per hour (equates up to £36,608 per annum & NHS Band 6) | Up to 44 hours | Nights | Great Benefits | Elderly Frail Care Home | Good CQC |
A large elderly nursing home in Runcorn currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) with senior level experience in elderly and dementia care to work as Clinical Nurse Manager on nights. The home is fully CQC compliant and offers round the clock care and support to older people with medical nursing care needs and age-related frailties.
What the home is offering and details of this Night Clinical Nurse Manager role:
• A permanent contract of up to 44 hours per week
• Usually working night shifts, with occasional days required for training, attending meetings etc
• Competitive pay rates of £16 per hour which equates to an annual salary of £36,608 and NHS Band 6
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Clinical Nurse Manager, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services during the night shift. You will ensure the safety and security of the service during the night shift, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
Applicants for this Night Clinical Nurse Manager post should be/have:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Demonstrate recent managerial/supervisory experience in an elderly and dementia care home setting
• Good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and Health and Safety legislation
• Demonstrate good clinical skills and knowledge and demonstrate clinical credibility
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.