RGN/RMN Staff Nurse
Wednesbury, West Midlands, England
- £ 15.50 - 15.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 24 Sep 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
£15.50 p/h - £35,464 p/a & Band 5/6 Equivalent | 44 Hrs - Days | Elderly and Dementia Care | Excellent Benefits | L&D Prospects | NQ Nurses Considered
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in the Wednesbury area is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN/RMN to work as Staff Nurse on a permanent, full-time basis.
The home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers an excellent environment for service users and staff alike, with modern facilities and a home from home feel.
Details of this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 44 hours per week on a permanent basis, working flexible day shifts
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £15.50 per hour (equates to annual salary of £35,464 & equivalent to NHS Band 5/Band 6 salary)
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• A pension plan
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applications for this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse position will be considered from Newly Qualified Nurses and applicants should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment, or demonstrate a keen interest in working with older people
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Wednesbury, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 34500 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Unit ManagerNorth BirminghamUpto £35,000 per annumJ49944Purosearch are recruiting for a Unit Manager to work in a large Care Home w...