RGN/RMN Night Nurse Manager
Burntwood, Staffordshire, England
- £ 16.83 - 16.83 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 24 Sep 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
(£38,507 p/a & Band 6/7 Equivalent) | Paid Breaks | 44 Hrs - Nights | Great Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC
A large elderly nursing home in the Burntwood area is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN or RMN with a background in elderly care to work as Night Nurse Manager.
Details of this Night Nurse Manager RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 44 hours per week on permanent nights, with occasional days required to attend meetings & training sessions etc
• Rates of pay of £16.83 per hour plus paid breaks (equates to an annual salary of £38,507 & NHS Band 6/Band 7 equivalent)
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A pension plan
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
You will be joining a luxury, modern home that provides elderly, dementia and disability care to older adults in beautiful surroundings. The home is currently fully compliant with CQC requirements.
As Night Nurse Manager RGN/RMN, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with taking the lead on clinical services during the night shift.
Candidates for this Night Nurse Manager RGN/RMN post should meet the following person specification:
• Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Current NMC registration
• Demonstrate proven experience in an elderly and dementia care home setting
• Experienced in a managerial or senior position in a clinical setting
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Burntwood, Staffordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentWalsall, West Midlands, England
RGN for Days or nights- Nursing HomeNO MIXED SHIFTS!RGN Staff Nurses with Excellent Elderly Care Experience Required for Nursing Ho...
£ 55,000 - 60,000 Per yearFull timePermanentCoventry, West Midlands, England
Registered Manager - Elderly/ Dementia - Nursing Home Coventry, Warwickshire £55,000 - £60,000 + Bonus & Benefits ...