RGN/RMN Peripatetic Nurse
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- £ 18.00 - 18.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 24 Sep 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
£18.00 p/h Band 6/7 Equivalent | 44 Hrs – Flexible Shifts | Covering Birmingham | Great Benefits
An experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse with a background in care homes is required to work as Peripatetic Nurse in Birmingham for a leading national care group.
The role will be based in a large nursing home in the north of the city and the post-holder will be required to travel to cover shifts, occasionally at short notice to work in homes throughout Birmingham.
Details of this RGN/RMN Peripatetic Nurse position and what our client is offering:
• A permanent contract of 44 hours per week, working flexible shifts at a variety of locations in Birmingham and the surrounding areas
• Very competitive pay rates of £18 per hour, with the enhanced pay rate due to the increased flexibility required in this role (equivalent to £41,484 and NHS Band 6/Band 7)
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
• A company pension plan
As RGN/RMN Peripatetic Nurse you will work as Staff Nurse covering a range of shifts across a variety of locations, sometimes at short notice, and will undertake all aspects of resident care planning and medication management.
This is an ideal opportunity for an Agency Nurse as the role offers increased flexibility and workload variety in addition to the stability and benefits of a permanent, full-time contract of employment.
Applicants for this Peripatetic Nurse should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Demonstrate some experience working in UK nursing homes and confident managing and implementing person centred care plans and administering medications
• Flexible to work a range of shifts in a variety of locations, occasionally at short notice to provide cover for sickness, annual leave etc
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Good knowledge and understanding of clinical practices, CQC requirements, clinical policy frameworks, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and the Mental Capacity Act
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 55,000 - 60,000 Per yearFull timePermanentCoventry, West Midlands, England
Registered Manager - Elderly/ Dementia - Nursing Home Coventry, Warwickshire £55,000 - £60,000 + Bonus & Benefits ...