RGN/RMN Staff Nurse
Horsham, West Sussex, England
- £ 16.00 - 17.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 18 Sep 2019
- 13 Mar 2020
£16.00 to £17.00 per hour (NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 40 hours | Days | Elderly Nursing Home | Good CQC | NQ Nurses Considered
A small private nursing home in Horsham currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Staff Nurse to join their clinical team on days.
The fully CQC compliant home is independently owned and operated and offers general elderly/medical nursing care packages in a home from home setting with a strong team already in place.
Details of this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only, covering a 7-day rota
• A very competitive annual salary of up to £35,360 (equates to £16.00 to £17.00 per hour & NHS Band 6)
• Paid breaks
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities, including an excellent support programme for newly qualified nurses
As RGN/RMN Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in an RGN/RMN Staff Nurse:
• Qualified Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.