RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse
Aberdeen, Aberdeen City, Scotland
- £ 36936 - 36936 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 Sep 2019
- 18 Oct 2019
48 Hrs - Nights | Great Benefits | Large Care Home
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in southern Aberdeen currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on full-time nights.
This home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults from throughout Aberdeenshire.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 48 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible night shifts
• A very competitive annual salary of up to £39,963 (equivalent to £16 p/h)
• £2,000 welcome bonus (terms and conditions apply)
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• Staff recognition and reward programmes
• Free uniforms, generous annual leave allowance with the option to buy more
• A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, healthcare plans, life assurance and a profit share scheme
• Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD branches will all be considered
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting)
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.