RN Registered Nurse
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England
- £ 16.30 - 16.30 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 17 Sep 2019
- 7 Mar 2020
£16.30 per hour (NHS Band 6) | RGN/RMN/RNLD and NQ Considered | 38.5 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Neuro-Rehab | Great Benefits | Good CQC
A leading neurological care centre in Milton Keynes currently has a full-time vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their clinical team.
The fully CQC compliant facility offers long term care and rehabilitation services to adults of all ages living with degenerative neurological conditions, neuro-disabilities and TBI/ABIs.
Details of this RN Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A contract for 38.5 hours per week, worked as 12-hour shifts (8-8) over a 2-week rota, working Mon, Tues, Fri & Sat Week One and Sun, Weds & Thurs Week Two, with both days and nights required
• Competitive rates of pay of £16.30 per hour plus great overtime rates and KPI based bonuses (NHS Band 6)
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• A generous annual leave entitlement which increases with service length
• A company pension plan with generous employer contributions and life assurance
• Some great retail discounts including for dining out and on the high street
• Free uniforms and on-site parking
• Long service rewards and attendance bonuses (for no sickness)
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse, as part of a multidisciplinary team you will manage and implement care and treatment programmes for a caseload of service users. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.