RGN/RMN Nursing Home Deputy Manager
Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England
- £ 18.00 - 18.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 16 Sep 2019
- 8 Nov 2019
40 hrs | £18.00 p/h NHS Band 6 | CQC Good | 9am-4pm (flexible)
An RGN or RMN qualified Deputy Manager is required to join an elderly care home in a small town on the outskirts of Lincoln.
Details of this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN vacancy and what our client is offering:
• 40 hours per week on days on a permanent basis (9am-4pm with flexibility)
• Day shifts
• An excellent hourly pay rate of £18.00 equivalent to £37,450 p/a NHS band 6
• A fantastic working environment in a CQC rated “good” home
You will be joining a home that offers round the clock nursing care to older adults and in this post, you will predominantly be working with service users with dementia care requirements, so prior experience in this area is beneficial.
What the home requires from the successful Deputy Manager candidate:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Demonstrate proven experience in a leadership or supervisory role within an elderly care home environment
• Confident delivering clinical leadership and line management
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and their implementation in a care home
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.