Staff Nurse - Cardiology and Medicine
London, Greater London, England
- £ 40000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Sep 2019
- 11 Oct 2019
Our client is one of the most well-known and respected healthcare businesses in the world. From their contact centres to care homes; health and dental centres to their state-of-the-art hospitals across all four corners of the globe, every part of their operation is dedicated to a purpose of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. They pride themselves on working with brilliant people who put their customers at the heart of everything they do.
They are an internationally recognised hospital located in the heart of Kensington, London. Committed to providing the highest quality healthcare for their patients, they are one of the preferred health care providers for leading consultants and for both international and local patients alike.
They are currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse - Cardiology and Medicine.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of nursing care for cardiac patients
- Work within a team, supervising and directing more junior staff and deputising for Senior Staff Nurse as required
- Act as a clinical role model for all members of staff, driving high standards of care at all times
- To follow all hospital policies and procedures with due care and attention
Skills and Requirements:
- NMC Registered Nurse
- Experience working within a Cardiothoracic Unit
- Cannulation skills are essential
- Ability to read ECG rhythms and ILS training is desirable
- Team player
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
If interested, please get in touch via contact details provided or click "Apply" to forward an up to date copy of your CV.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27000 - 39000 Per yearFull timePermanentLuton, Bedfordshire, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Luton, BedfordshireCare Categories: Palliative Care, Nursing, Nursing ...