OHN West Dublin
- € 58000 - 61000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Sep 2019
- 10 Mar 2020
Occupational Health Nurse, Dublin West
- A full time role working 5 days a week.
- The salary for the position is in the range of €58,000 to €61,000 per annum.
- There are 25 days annual leave.
- There is a sick pay entitlement of 10 paid days in one year.
- There is also a 1,000euro educational assistance allowance annually.
- The position will report to our OH Nurse Manager.
In association with our client Cpl Healthcare are seeking to recruit an Occupational Health Nurse to join one of Irelands largest occupational health network providers, with over 30 locations nationwide.
The successful party will be assigned to a large integrated biotechnology plant based in West Dublin. It is an innovative, exciting and growing organisation that has a range of products and state of the art technologies.
Registered General Nurse with a relevant Occupational Health & Safety qualification
At least 3 years relevant work experience
Excellent communication skills, oral and written
Self-direct and works well with a team
Proven ability to work with and influence at all levels within the organization
Excellent PC and administration skills
Apply in Confidence;
Catriona Kelly Cpl Healthcare
Ph: + Apply