Staff Nurse - Nursing Home
Hastings, East Sussex, England
- £ 18 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Sep 2019
- 11 Oct 2019
Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - RGN - Hastings - £18 per hour
Days and nights, up to 42 hours per week
Our client operates a luxurious, award-winning nursing home based in Hastings. They are looking an enthusiastic RGN to join them working days and nights. The ideal Staff Nurse would have to be registered with the NMC and uphold excellent standard of care.
Benefits of this Staff Nurse role include:
- Competitive wage
- Attractive benefits package
- Excellent training and development
- Great career prospects
- Opportunities to progress within the company
- The chance to work alongside a highly experienced management team.
Job duties as a Staff Nurse:
- Responsible for ensuring a high level of care is provided to residents and that care provided is evidence based and complies with company policies, procedures and NMC Code of Professional Conduct.
- To prevent unnecessary hospital admissions through planned multi-disciplinary care plans ensuring monitoring and evaluation of treatment.
- To function as a Primary Nurse without direct supervision, whilst working alongside the Clinical Lead.
- To be aware of all residents' needs ensuring care plans are up to date and appropriate duties are delegated to suitably qualified team members.
Requirements for this Staff Nurse role include:
- RGN qualification
- NMC PIN and the legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email Apply