Ashford, Kent, England
- £ 38000 - 44000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 13 Sep 2019
- 13 Oct 2019
37.5 Hrs - Days | Great Benefits & L&D Opportunities
An experienced RGN Registered Nurse with specialist knowledge and training in the management of Osteoporosis is required to join a specialist MSK team based in Ashford and serving patients throughout East Kent.
The role will involve working at an advanced level as part of a large MDT which provides rheumatology services to non-complex osteoporosis patients and taking the lead on service delivery.
Details of this RGN Osteoporosis Nurse position and what our client is offering:
• 37.5 hours on flexible day shifts
• A competitive annual salary from £38,000 to £44,000 depending on experience
• A contributory pension scheme and life assurance
• Comprehensive induction and training programmes, including in-depth training in osteoporosis management for applicants looking to develop their skills in this area
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Up to 30 days annual leave plus a day off for your birthday
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and an employee assistance programme
The skills, knowledge, experience and qualifications required for this RGN Osteoporosis Nurse post:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Extensive training and experience working in the care and management of osteoporosis, working to prevent disease progression and prevention
• Experienced in primary and secondary care settings
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to build positive professional relationships with patients and external stakeholders
• A driver with access to a vehicle for work purposes
• Willing to further develop your skills and knowledge and undertake specialist training for the role
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Community nurse, Ward nurse in Ashford, Kent, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30401 - 37267 Per yearFull timePermanentGillingham, Kent, England
Are you committed to delivering the best of care through the best of people? Clinical Sister / Charge Nurse - Medical Short Stay/Me...