RGN Clinical Lead Nurse
Rushden, Northamptonshire, England
- £ 17.50 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 13 Sep 2019
- 13 Oct 2019
44 Hrs - Days | Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC
A privately-owned elderly and dementia nursing home in the Rushden area currently requires an experienced RGN/Registered Nurse with care home experience to work as Clinical Lead.
What the home is offering and details of this Clinical Lead Nurse role:
• 44 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Excellent pay rates of up to £18per hour
• Day shifts only
• A great working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead Nurse post should be/have:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Have some post-registration experience, ideally in a UK elderly care home setting
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge and able to manage PEG feeds and undertake wound care in addition to having some experience in dementia care
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.