Community Phychiatric nurse Band 6
Gillingham, Kent, England
- £ 24.22 - 24.22 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- 13 Sep 2019
- 11 Oct 2019
Band 6 CPN (Community Psychiatric Nurse)
3 month post
Pay: £24.22 per hour (Umbrella)
* Shift pattern is Monday to Friday, 0900-17:00
* Full time applicants
* You will earn £24.22 per hour (umbrella rate)
* To complete initial assessments for children and young people in the Medway locality
* Undertake duty, Spa and additional responsibilities as requested
* The purpose is to ensure that all initial and urgent referrals are completed within timescales
* To provide additional resources given the number of follow up and priority assessments received by the Medway locality Hub
* The post holder will also undertake direct work with young people and have case management responsibilities
* Graduate qualified health care professional e.g. Nurse or social worker or will have substantial CAMHS clinical Experience
* CPN experience
Merco have 16 years' community and primary care staffing experience - we only work with specialist clinicians providing work across the UK. We have excellent locum opportunities for Nurses and AHPs nationwide.
Please don't hesitate to contact Kavyl DuBois for a confidential chat on Applyor please apply online with your CV / profile.
This job was posted to Community nurse in Gillingham, Kent, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 41000 - 43000 Per yearFull timePermanentSouthend-on-Sea, Essex, England
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in Southend-on-SeaLocation: Southend-on-SeaSalary: £41,000 - £43,000Expe...
£ 20.00 - 27.00 Per hourFull timeContract...Chigwell, Essex, England
Athona Recruitment is recruiting for a band 5 Community Nurse to work for a NHS Trust based in Fairlop, Barkingside Essex, on a par...