Nurse Home Manager
Worthing, West Sussex, England
- £ 36000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 13 Sep 2019
- 13 Oct 2019
RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Full-Time Days | Very Small Home | Good CQC
An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) with experience working in management in a UK care home setting is required to lead and develop a very small nursing home in Worthing.
The home has approx. 20 beds offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a modern setting, with a strong team already in place.
Details of this RN Nurse Home Manager position and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
• A permanent, full-time contract, usually working days
• Usual working hours will be weekday day shifts, with some flexibility required for quality monitoring purposes, on-call duties etc due to the seniority of the role
• A great annual salary of £36,000 to £40,000 depending on experience
As RN Nurse Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in a Nurse Home Manager:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in managing a UK elderly nursing home, although applicants with substantial experience working at Deputy Manager level may also be considered
• A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
• Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.