Tavistock, Devon, England
- £ 18.60 - 18.60 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Sep 2019
- 13 Oct 2019
Paid Breaks | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Full or Part-Time Days &/or Nights | Small Nursing Home | Good CQC
A small private nursing home in the Tavistock area is currently looking to recruit Registered Nurses (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to strengthen their clinical team.
The independently owned and operated home is fully CQC compliant and offers general elderly nursing and dementia care in a home from home environment.
Details of the Registered Nurse vacancies and what the home is offering:
• Full-time, permanent contracts, although applicants looking for part-time hours may also be considered
• Permanent nights or rotating shifts available
• Very competitive rates of pay of £18.60
• A supportive working environment in a CQC compliant home
• Ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Registered Nurse, you will coordinate, manage and implement care plans for a caseload of residents in addition to leading a small team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care.
What the home is looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
• Ideally have some experience in a UK nursing home or elderly care setting, or demonstrate a keen interest in working in the care home sector
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 24/7 rota to meet the needs of the home
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.