Nurse - Adult Acute Ward - EXCELLENT training and support!!
Southampton, Hampshire, England
- £ 28500 - 29000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Sep 2019
- 13 Oct 2019
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Salary: £28,500 - £29,000 per annum ( £14.60 - £15.00 per hour ) + 20% pay enhancements on top for night shifts and weekends ( equates to £17.52 per hour for nights and weekend shifts )
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference
Shifts: Full-time or Part-time available - can be flexible depending on your preference (options of: long days and nights - you can choose depending on your preference)
*Pay enhancements for all Nurses - 20% for evening and weekends + 50% for bank holidays!*
*Hospital rated as EXCELLENT by the CQC*
Further Details : An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) , Registered Learning Disability Nurse ( RNLD ) or Registered General Nurse / Adult Nurse ( RGN ) to work within fantastic Private Mental Health Hospital situated near Southampton. We are recruiting for nurses to work within their Adult Acute Ward which has an excellent reputation.
The Ward Manager within this ward has been with the hospital for some time and has progressed from Staff Nurse level. The Ward Manager is passionate about mental health nursing and adult acute care specifically. Nurses in the team report positive feedback and talk of the personal, warm and friendly working environment.
Service Details: This Hospital is one of the country's leading centres for the treatment of a wide range of mental health conditions, including depression, anxiety and stress. The Hospital work hard to make Nurses feel valued and even run regular award ceremonies for all the Staff. The training offered is of an extremely high standard and runs on a regular basis. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
This specialist service is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their service users. The service has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
- 92% of patients from the hospital's acute mental health service stated that they would recommend us to a friend
- 99% of patients from the hospital's acute mental health service stated that they were treated with respect and dignity during their stay
- 99% of patients from the hospital's acute mental health service stated that when they arrived, staff made them feel welcome
- 97% of patients from the hospital's acute mental health service stated that they felt safe during their stay
Working at this hospital you will receive a wide range of different benefits and clear, achievable progression routes. It's clear from existing staff that all employees are encouraged to progress and develop, and one main reason for current vacancies is due to internal promotion.
Nurses receive additional pay enhancements for working nights, weekends and bank holidays, and they also are offered a freshly prepared meal at work for just £1!
More details on benefits are below;
- 5 weeks annual leave + extra day off for your birthday. This increases with length of service.
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- A fantastic preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Regular award ceremonies with prizes
- Freshly prepared meal for £1
- Childcare vouchers
- Fully funded training and development on a regular basis
- Fully funded DBS check
- Excellent pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Shopping and entertainment discount scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible benefits (including preferential rates and access to schemes such as gym membership, IT, private healthcare, Shopping discounts)
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on Applyor email a copy of your CV to Apply
Applications will be held in
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Southampton, Hampshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 23500 - 27000 Per yearFull timePermanentSouthampton, Hampshire, England
Preceptorship Staff Nurse ( Newly qualified RMN / RNLD / RGN ) - EDU - Eating Disorder Unit Location: Southampton, HampshireSalary...