Nurse Home Manager
Shaftesbury, Dorset, England
- £ 60000 - 60000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 13 Sep 2019
- 13 Oct 2019
RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC | Great Benefits Package
A luxury elderly and dementia home in a rural setting near Shaftesbury currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) with a background in care home management to lead the team and develop the service.
The modern home offers luxury living and excellent quality of life and has great facilities and specialist design features to support residents living with dementia and mobility issues.
Details of this Nurse Home Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A full-time, permanent contract, usually working office hours but with some flexibility due to the seniority of the role
• An excellent annual salary of up to £60,000, plus a bonus of up to 40% of your salary
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities with a leading care group
• NMC registration fees & DBS cost paid, plus a free subscription to the Nursing Times
• A contributory pension scheme and life assurance
• Free meals whilst on duty
• A great working environment in a fully compliant home, with support from regional management to ensure you succeed in your role
As Nurse Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
Applicants for this Nurse Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disability/RNLD
• Experienced as a CQC Registered Nursing Home Manager with a proven track record of success evidenced through CQC reports of good or outstanding
• Able to offer commitment and longevity to the role and demonstrate this through a stable employment history
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.