Clinical Lead Nurse
Halifax, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 19.50 - 19.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 13 Sep 2019
- 13 Oct 2019
RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | 38.5 Hrs – Days | Elderly & Dementia Care | Great Staff Benefits
A small private nursing home in Halifax is looking to recruit an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work as Clinical Lead Nurse.
The 20+ bedded care home offers elderly and dementia nursing care and is owned and operated by a leading national care group.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Clinical Lead Nurse role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 38.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day shifts only, covering a 7 day rota
• A private pension scheme with employer contributions
• Cycle to work schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Some industry leading learning and development programmes
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will lead and develop the nursing team within the home, both clinically and as a Line Manager. You will play a key role in the day to day running of the home and will work to raise standards and equip the team with the necessary skills to deliver a high-quality clinical service.
What we are looking for in a Clinical Lead Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Demonstrate proven experience working in a UK care home setting at a senior or managerial level
• Confident managing care and leading a team
• Good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and quality requirements
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.