RGN Lead Nurse
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England
- £ 18.30 - 18.30 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 13 Sep 2019
- 13 Oct 2019
38.5 Hrs – Days | Neuro-Rehab | Good CQC | KPI Based Bonus/Enhancements
An experienced RGN Registered Nurse is required to work as Lead Nurse in a leading neurological care service in Peterborough.
The facility caters to adults of all ages and offers state-of-the-art facilities and has a strong multi-disciplinary team in place to support people living with a range of neuro-disabilities and degenerative conditions.
Details of this RGN Lead Nurse position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract of 38.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
• Very competitive pay rates of £18.30 per hour
• Financial bonuses for attendance (no sickness)
• A generous annual leave entitlement which increases with service length
• A comprehensive training and development programme
• Free on-site parking and free uniforms
• A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• A supportive working environment with the opportunity to have a real say in the service
• A company pension scheme, life assurance and long-service rewards
As RGN Lead Nurse, you will work closely with service management to lead and develop the nursing team. Your responsibilities will include the management and supervision of care, mentoring and supporting junior team members and Student Nurses and the hands-on delivery of clinical care.
What we are looking for in a Lead Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Proven experience working in a senior role within a clinical setting, ideally in a neurological or long-term adult care setting
• Confident leading clinical and non-clinical staff and coordinating care
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 33900 - 39200 Per yearFull timePermanentPeterborough, Cambridgeshire, England
Senior Staff Nurse / Clinical Lead ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Peterborough, CambridgeshireCare Categories: Nu...