Glenrothes, Fife, Scotland
- £ 15.68 - 15.68 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Sep 2019
- 13 Oct 2019
20 Hrs - Nights | NQ Considered | Great Benefits | £1,000 Welcome Bonus
A leading national care group currently has an exciting opportunity for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their fully compliant nursing home in the Glenrothes area on part-time nights.
The home offers an excellent environment for older people with elderly and dementia nursing needs, with luxury accommodation, state of the art facilities and extensive grounds.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 20 hours per week on a permanent basis, working night shifts covering a 7 day rota
• Competitive pay rates of £15.68 per hour
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid and free Nursing Times subscription
• £1,000 welcome bonus (subject to T&Cs)
• Free uniforms and PVG fee paid
• A company pension plan
As Night Nurse your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applicants for this Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with current NMC registration
• Ideally demonstrate some previous UK care home experience although newly-qualified RNs will also be considered
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Glenrothes, Fife, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35,000 - 40,000 Per yearFull timePermanentFalkirk, Falkirk, Scotland
Deputy Manager | Turnaround | Clinical & Supernumerary Falkirk Salary: Circa £35,000 - £40,000 per annum B...