RGN Clinical Lead Nurse
Maidenhead, Berkshire, England
- £ 50000 - 55000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 13 Sep 2019
- 13 Oct 2019
40 Hrs – Days | Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC
An experienced RGN Registered Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Clinical Lead in a leading dementia care home in Maidenhead.
Details of this RGN Clinical Lead Nurse post and what our client is offering:
• 40 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• A great annual salary in the region of 50,000 to £55,000 depending on experience
• A fantastic working environment and some great staff benefits
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this RN Clinical Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role within a UK care home or elderly and dementia care setting
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.