RGN Nurse Team Leader
Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, England
- £ 19 - 19 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 13 Sep 2019
- 7 Feb 2020
Band 6 Equivalent/£38,038 p/a | 3 – 4 Nights per Week (38.5 Hr Contract) | Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC
An experienced RGN Registered Nurse is required to work as Night Team Leader in a leading Wellingborough care home.
As RGN Night Nurse Team Leader, your primary focus will be leading the clinical team on the night shift, and you will support the team of Night Nurses in their professional development to ensure that residents receive the highest standards of care.
Details of this RGN Night Nurse Team Leader position and what the successful candidate will receive are as follows:
• Great rates of pay of £19 per hour, which is equivalent to top Band 6 NHS rates of pay and totals an annual salary of £38,038
• 3 to 4 night shifts per week, which is averaged to a contract of 38.5 hours per week
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training opportunities
Applicants for this RGN Night Nurse Team Leader position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate proven senior/managerial experience in a clinical setting, ideally within the UK nursing home sector
• Demonstrate good clinical skills and knowledge and demonstrate clinical credibility
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.