Nurse Deputy Manager
Enfield, London, Greater London, England
- £ 43000 - 47000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 13 Sep 2019
- 13 Oct 2019
RGN/RMN Considered | 42 Hrs – Days | Large Care Home | Good CQC | L&D Prospects
A large private nursing home in Enfield currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN Nurse Manager to work as Deputy Manager.
The home offers a range of care services to older adults with elderly nursing and dementia nursing care needs in addition to more specialist services to young adults with disabilities, neurological conditions and medical nursing needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only, with some weekends and on call work due to the seniority of the role
• Excellent annual salary in the region of £43,000 to £47,000 depending on experience
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a private home
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development opportunities
As RGN/RMN Deputy Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Undertaking assessments for new/prospective and existing residents
• Coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, including supervisions and appraisals
• Ensuring care plans are correctly updated and taking the lead on care planning
• Undertaking risk assessments
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
• Flexible approach to work to support a 24-hour 7 day care service
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.