Registered Nurse Herts & Essex Hospital (flexible hours) Golden Hello
Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 24214 - 30112 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Sep 2019
- 12 Oct 2019
We provide a range of health services for adults and children who live across Hertfordshire.
Our services are vast and range from school nursing and health visiting for children and young people, to district nurses, diabetes services, rehabilitation in community hospitals, as well as other specialist services for adults and children.
Our Trust provides a wide range of care in people's homes, children's centres, local health centres and in its community hospitals. We employ around 3,000 members of staff who are at the forefront of NHS care and support.
We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity and encourage applications from candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. We support staff to achieve a better work-life balance through a variety of flexible working arrangements. All applicants who have a disability and meet the minimum 'essential' criteria for the post as detailed in the person specification will be interviewed.
We are committed to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our Trust Values underpin the work we do each day, and we welcome applicants who share the same values.
This post attracts a 'Golden Hello' one off payment of £2500 (taxable), payable after 12 months post in accordance with 'Golden Hello' scheme guidance. Please note that the Golden Hello is not available to internal applicants.
Due to expansion we have opportunities for Band 5 Nurses in our Community Inpatient Unit based in Bishop's Stortford (Herts and Essex Hospital, CM23 5JH). We have full time positions as well as part time and flexible working.
We are seeking staff nurses who can demonstrate the highest standards and skills in communication and clinical nursing to join the multidisciplinary team on our rehabilitation unit. We offer a supportive, friendly working environment where professional and career development is encouraged.
We welcome applications from both experienced and newly qualified nurses. We operate a rotational 11.5 hour shift working pattern and we are able to offer a flexible working contract to accommodate your work/life balance.
In return, we can offer you:
- Part time hours to accommodate your work/life balance (working days can be negotiated at interview)
- A High Cost Area Supplement of 5% of basic salary subject to a minimum payment of £1,017 and a maximum payment of £1,762 per annum (pro rata where applicable)
- One off payment of £2500 (pro rata), payable after 12 months in post
- Generous contributory pension
- 27 days holiday rising to 33 days (depending on NHS Trust service)
- Special Leave for family and personal reasons
- NHS Car Lease Scheme
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- NHS Discounts
- We are a young, dynamic and forward-thinking organisation
- Our CQC rating of is 'Good'
- Our Trust is one of a new generation of community health service trusts
- Our services are well established
- We have built up a reputation for quality and excellence
- Our vision is to become a leading light in the provision of innovative programmes of care which maintain and improve the health and well-being of the people of Hertfordshire.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Liesa Seifert, Ward Manager, Herts & Essex Hospital, Bishops Stortford
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 41000 - 43000 Per yearFull timePermanentDartford, Kent, England
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in DartfordLocation: DartfordSalary: £41,000 - £43,000Experienced Nurses...
£ 28000 - 41000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Position: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )- Nursing Home Location: Islington, LondonSalary: £28,000 - £41,000 per...
£ 29000 - 30000 Per yearFull timePermanentHatfield, Hertfordshire, England
Preceptorship Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD / RGN / RCN ) - Specialist Eating Disorder Service - up to £30,500 per annum Location...