Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Sep 2019
- 12 Oct 2019
Spire Leeds Hospital, located in Roundhay, Leeds, has been treating patients for almost 30 years. We are the region's largest private hospital in terms of the range of services we offer and the number of consultants we work with.
Duties and responsibilities
Working within a highly supportive team you will be responsible for assessing patient's health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload on one of our busy surgical wards, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient's needs. You provide post-operative care such as wound dressing, IVs and drains. You will have the opportunity to develop your own knowledge and skills and that of others whilst promoting best practice in health and safety and security.
Who we're looking for
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 6 months, post-graduation, Hospital experience.
- Have been employed in surgical or acute settings
- You will have excellent communication, organisation and provide the best quality of patient care.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Grace Little on Applyor email Apply
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27000 - 30000 Per yearFull timePermanentStockton on the Forest, York, North Yorkshire, England
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced General/Adult Nurse with experience within Mental Health and Learning Disabilities to su...