Pre Assessment Nurse
Solihull, West Midlands, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Sep 2019
- 12 Oct 2019
Spire Parkway Hospital has completed a £9 million development programme that included a state-of-the-art Spire Specialist Care Centre and new Endoscopy Suite. It has also seen the total refurbishment of the hospital's 51 bedrooms as well as one of its five operating theatres. The Spire Specialist Care Centre offers treatment for a wide range of cancers as well a Rapid Access Breast Clinic and a One-Stop Haematuria Clinic.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful nurse will pre-assess all planned surgical patients and work within the inpatient and day-case units. You will review and interpret patient questionnaires to provide the appropriate assessment and manage an individual caseload, present information to patients and communicate and build solid working relationships with consultants.
Who we're looking for
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 3 years Hospital experience in a surgical setting
- Have a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or if this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please email Maxine Cassidy Apply
For us,it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Solihull, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 33600 - 44900 Per yearFull timePermanentSolihull, West Midlands, England
Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!! Location: Birmingham, West MidlandsPosition: Staff Nurse Care Categories: De...