Walsall, West Midlands, England
- £ 25 - 42 Per hour
- Part time
- Bank, Temporary
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Sep 2019
- 10 Oct 2019
Chase Medical is seeking an experienced Practice Nurse to work in GP Practices in Walsall on a flexible locum basis. In return, we are offering a competitive rate of pay of £25-£42 per hour (including holiday pay).
By working on a locum basis you will have the flexibility to choose when you want to work, contributing to a better work-life balance while topping up your current pay, and an opportunity to increase the range of patients you work with for further CPD.
Working with Chase Medical has great benefits including:
- Competitive rates of pay of £25-£42 per hour (including holiday pay) for Practice Nurses,
- Full flexibility in when you want to work, with no minimum shift requirements,
- Exclusive access to shifts available both locally and nationwide,
- Pick up shifts on the day or up to 12 months in advance,
- A quick and easy registration process,
Chase Medical is a specialist agency working within Primary Care to find both locum and permanent roles for Primary Care Professionals. As we are specialists all of our roles will be suitable for you, leading to a higher volume of work on both a regular and ad-hoc basis.
If you know any other Primary Care Professional looking for work on either a permanent or locum basis let us know and you could earn yourself £500.
Ref: PN Walsall SD
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38760 - 38760 Per yearFull timePermanentDerby, Derbyshire, England
Would you like to earn £38,000pa working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm only? Are you a RGN? Do you have at least 2 years post qualifi...
£ 37570 - 43772 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Permanent Practice Nurse Vacancy - East BirminghamPart-Time JobBand 7 and above salary, DOE There's an amazing opportunity for a Pr...