Rheumatology clinical nurse specialist
Kentchurch, Hereford, County of Herefordshire, England
- £ 38000 - 44000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Sep 2019
- 10 Oct 2019
If you are looking to work alongside one of the UK's largest, independent healthcare provider of integrated community services, we have a great Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) opportunity for you within rheumatology nursing.
Perhaps you're a CNS looking for a new challenge or a senior nurse who is now looking for the next step up - we want to hear from you!
Training in Osteoporosis nursing will be provided in addition to the opportunity to undertake the nurse prescribing qualification.
Pulse is on the search for an experienced and passionate nurse with experience/knowledge of rheumatology nursing.
The CNS will work full time, Monday - Friday, regular hours.
- Deliver high quality and relevant education to patients enabling effective self-management
- Ensure that an advice line available to patients and health professionals delivers rapid, effective information and help, preventing unnecessary GP and A&E attendances
- Co-ordinate and deliver a comprehensive annual review ensuring early identification of comorbidities and complications of disease and work with the patient and GP to manage and minimalize these
- Offer rapid access appointments for flare patients and to provide an urgent joint injection service
- Ensure that the most cost-effective treatments are used, including switching to biosimilars as appropriate
- Support and educate junior members of the team, aiding retention and succession planning
The successful applicants will be able to present on-going training and development within their specialty.
The successful nurse will be rewarded with a competitive salary up to £44,000 dependent on experienced and skills. This post comes with a rewarding salary in addition to a great benefits package.
- Current NMC registration
- Nurse prescribing qualification desirable
To discuss this opportunity further, drop us a call on Applyor apply today & one our dedicated consultants will drop you a call.
If this post is not right for you but you know of a nurse who may be suitable, please do refer on their details as we offer a £250 referral bonus for all successful referrals
This job was posted to Community nurse, Ward nurse in Kentchurch, Hereford, County of Herefordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31200 Per yearFull timePermanentHereford, County of Herefordshire, England
Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD / RGN / RCN ) - Neurological Complex Care - £16.00 per hour Location: Hereford, HerefordshireSalary...