Clinical Lead (RGN/RNM) – Ilkeston
Ilkeston, Derbyshire, England
- £ 0 - 15.34 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 12 Sep 2019
- 10 Oct 2019
Clinical Lead (RGN/RNM) - Ilkeston
Position: Clinical Lead
Hours: 40 hours per week
Are you a senior nurse looking to further your career in quality care? Or maybe you're a clinical lead looking for an exciting new challenge? Either way, we've got the role for you!
My client is a renowned care provider, who is searching for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual for their large Care Home in Ilkeston.
What's in it for you?
• Ongoing training and support
• Fantastic career progression opportunities
• DBS Paid
• Private pension scheme
• Company benefits scheme offering discounted shopping and more!
We are currently recruiting for a passionate Clinical Lead who must be Nurse Qualified (RGN/RMN), and be confident in running this fantastic elderly/dementia home in the managers absence. As Clinical Lead, you will have a strong understanding of CQC standards as well as demonstrate your passion for care through the unique support and personal development of each service user.
• Overall management of the home in the managers absence
• Provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues
• Oversee and promote first-class nursing care!
• Recruitment, coaching and supervising staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines; maintaining the highest levels of clinical governance and procedures
To be eligible for this new and exciting opportunity, you will require the following skills/qualifications:
• A valid Nursing PIN (RGN/RMN)
• Thorough CQC legislation knowledge and understanding
• Experience working in a similar environment (Elderly/Dementia care)
• Strong communication skills
In addition to £15.34p/h, this company also offers a fantastic employee benefits scheme! To find out more, please contact Georgi immediately at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply!