Regional Operations Manager - South West
- £ 60000 - 70000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 12 Sep 2019
- 10 Oct 2019
Regional Operations Manager - South West - up to £70k package
Salary: up to £65k + £5k car allowance
We are delighted to be working on behalf of a well-established and reputable care provider in search of a dynamic and forward thinking Regional Operations Manager.
Our client is looking for a candidate that can promote their positive company culture and offer stability, leadership and mentorship to their managers.
The perfect candidate will:
• Be a seasoned Operations Manager with a wealth of experience within the private healthcare sector.
• Have upheld registered management positions within either Nursing or Residential elderly care homes and be currently managing multiple care homes at a Senior level.
• Carry likeminded core values and share the ethos of the organisation
• Have a passion and commitment towards excellent care but also appreciates the business side of such a senior role.
• Have a good understanding of working within both not-for-profit and privately funded care
The job role involves:
• Overseeing the management of approximately 9 care homes
• Responsibility for the management of finances and budgets for all the services within your remit
• Work with the management teams to maintain and improve occupancy within the services.
• Quality and compliance - Ensuring all managers meet the requirements of all regulatory bodies
• Input into the Human Resources functions including recruitment processes.
• Drive recruitment within the homes proactively reducing agency usage and turnover of staff
• Report to Senior Management and Directors on a regular basis
What's in it for you?
• Competitive salary of up to £65k
•£5k Car allowance
• 33 days' annual leave (including bank holidays)
• Excellent company benefits scheme
To be put forward for this exciting role please apply below and call Charlotte at Amber Mace on Apply. Alternatively we will contact you upon receipt of your CV.