Head of Clinical Care - Thame - £39,980
Thame, Oxfordshire, England
- € 0 - 39980 Per year
- Part time
- Job level
- 12 Sep 2019
- 10 Oct 2019
Position: Head of Clinical Care
Area: Thame, Oxfordshire
Are you an experienced nurse within the elderly healthcare sector, who is currently looking to take the step up into management? If you are, this is the perfect role for you!
Nadia at Amber Mace is delighted to be working on behalf of a FANTASTIC care provider who are currently looking for an experienced nurse to oversee and assist in the management of this medium sized elderly care home in Thame. The home currently has a GOOD' CQC report across the board and is a great place to work!
As Head of Clinical Care, you will come from a similar care background and have a proven track record in providing high-quality, person-centred care. You will have a strong understanding of CQC standards and be a confident, knowledgeable and authoritative presence in the home.
To be eligible for this fantastic opportunity all we need is a candidate who can demonstrate the following:
• Provide clinical supervision
• Assist the delegation of workloads and nursing resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and CQC standards
• Assist the home manager in budget and financial management
• Valid Nursing PIN
• Experience in a similar position
If you like what you have read, are dynamic, forward thinking and have a confident CAN DO' approach in all you do, please contact Nadia at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply for immediate consideration!