Registered Nurse - Dover
Dover, Kent, England
- £ 17 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Sep 2019
- 10 Oct 2019
£18.00 per hour
Purosearch is seeking a dedicated and caring Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) to work in a home which provides dignified care for adults.
Committed to excellence and with an overall good CQC rating, my client provides personalized care in a homely setting with excellent facilitates and is dedicated to the dementia pledge.
This beautiful purpose built home stands in its own grounds and benefits from panoramic views across the surrounding valley.
Experience for the Staff Nurse Role:
- Strong clinical experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience of working in care setting.
- Nursing qualification and current NMC registration
In return, my client is offering an hourly rate of £18.00 per hour and a number of benefits, including:
- Excellent working hours
- Annual PIN renewal cost reimbursed
- Paid Breaks and Handovers
- Free meals whilst on shift
- Excellent career progression
- Comprehensive training
- Pension, company benefits and schemes
To apply please contact Robyn on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to r.griffiths Apply
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Dover, Kent, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35000 - 37000 Per yearFull timePermanentAshford, Kent, England
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in AshfordLocation: AshfordSalary: £35,000 - £37,000Experienced Nurses (...