Staff Nurse / Care Home / Amazing Dementia Care!
Helston, Cornwall, England
- £ 31000 - 41300 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Sep 2019
- 12 Oct 2019
- Location: Helston, Cornwall
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia
- Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 18 years +
- Negotiable Salary: £16.50 - £17.00 per hour £31,000 - £41,300 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Flexible Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Weekend, Nights and Bank holiday enhancements
*Paid DBS Check
*Great CQC and Apply score!!!
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Helston, Cornwall. All staff specialise in dementia nursing care, supporting residents so they can continue to make their own choices. A close relationship with the people they care for and their loved ones is very important to them.
Staff: All staff provide a safe, secure environment that allows our residents as much independence as possible. By combining a professional approach with a firm focus on the individuality of every person who lives there, staff really get to know residents and develop a relationship with them that is based on understanding and empathy. The staff are all passionate about the work that they do.
2018 REVIEW: * The home has a friendly and informal atmosphere. Staff have an awareness of all clients' needs and treat them accordingly*
- We pay your NMC Pin
- Weekend enhancements - Saturdays + 56p. Sunday + £1.11, Bank Holidays + £3.62
- Night enhancement + £1
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- Clinical supervision
- A competitive salary
- Continuous professional development
- Excellent training and development
- Free DBS
- 6.6 weeks annual leave per year
- 24 hours employee assistance programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Working towards a healthy workplace
- Cycle to work scheme
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Helston, Cornwall, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31000 - 41300 Per yearFull timePermanentTruro, Cornwall, England
Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!! Location: Truro, CornwallPosition: Staff Nurse Care Categories: DementiaServ...
Full timeBankBristol, City of Bristol, England
Please note that if you apply for a position with this Trust, you may be contacted via the NHS Jobs website or via email. This incl...