Senior Staff Nurse / CARE HOME / Paisley
Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
- £ 31800 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Sep 2019
- 12 Oct 2019
- Location: Paisley, Renfrewshire
- Position: Senior Nurse / Charge Nurse
- Care Categories: Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Salary: £17.00 per hour £31,800 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours
- Shifts: Night shifts 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid PVG Check
*Top 20 care home provider in the UK
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurse experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Paisley, Renfrewshire. The Care Home offers numerous types of care, with a highly trained team who are experienced in nursing care and palliative care, convalescence, respite and nursing dementia care. Support for adults with Parkinson's disease is also offered, with care packages personalised to suit each resident. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
All staff provide the highest level of care, everyone supports one and other and are one big family. Every member of the team is affectionate and understanding all Residents and their individual needs with the biggest hearts.
The Role: As an experienced nurse you will join the team as a senior nurse / Charge nurse to help over see the home on night shifts.
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Paid Breaks
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentKilmarnock, East Ayrshire, Scotland
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in Kilmarnock (Home Based) Location: Kilmarnock (Home Based) Salary: £35...
£ 38760 - 40800 Per yearFull timePermanentGlasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Would you like to earn £38,760pa working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm only? Are you a HCPC registered Physiotherapist? Do you have a...
£ 31000 Per yearFull timePermanentGlasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Registered Nurse - General Hospital with Amazing benefits!!!Location: GlasgowPosition: Theatre Nurse or PractitionerCare Categories...