Staff Nurse - £20ph / £2k Welcome Bonus - Nursing Home
London, Greater London, England
- £ 45750 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Sep 2019
- 12 Oct 2019
Location: Westminster, London
Care Categories: Elderly, Nursing Dementia, Palliative & End Of Life Care
Salary: £20ph (Full Time = £45,750 per annum) + £2k Welcome Bonus & Benefits
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours available (24, 36 or 48 hours available)
Shifts: Days or Nights available
*Salary equivalent to Band 5/6* *Leading Private Company* *Fantastic Benefits* **Very positive, friendly and supportive work environment*
Further Details: A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a motivated and passionate Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to join a warm and friendly purpose built nursing home based in Westminster. The home boasts a 5/5 Good CQC and has an a brilliant activities program including music and arts and crafts to baking, tea parties, gentle exercise sessions, Carol singing and more. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning Company within one of their highly reputable nursing homes with high staff morale and low staff turnover and a passion do providing high quality care where people are looked after with the utmost dignity and respect
The Nursing Home has a very positive and supportive work environment with a clear progression path and career development opportunities. The home has a brilliant long-standing team, have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high. The home has a good reputation for the high quality care that they provide. The Home Manager is flexible and able to accommodate part time and full-time hours, as well as days, nights or a combination to suit you.
Our client is looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD). All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. We welcome applications from newly qualified nurses and experienced nurses as full training and support is provided. Nurses must have good communication skills, a hard-working nature and the willingness to get stuck in.
Benefits & Incentives:
- 25 days' annual leave entitlement
- CQC Performance Bonus
- Structured and on-going training scheme - all expenses paid
- Preceptorship programme - all expenses paid
- The opportunity to complete further qualifications
- Excellent Induction, on-going training and career development opportunities
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out & more via 'My Rewards'
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- An exceptional benefits package including a payment of up to £2,000?
- Relocation assistance
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Cost of your DBS paid for by the company
- Help with re-validation
- A high number of qualified nurses and support staff on shift
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Cheryl Strugnell on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
Applications will be held in strict confidence.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 22700 - 28750 Per yearFull timePermanentStevenage, Hertfordshire, England
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Band 5 Staff Nurse to join our NHS client's busy Trauma and Orthopaedic Unit at their a...
£ 34000 - 45500 Per yearFull timePermanentChalfont St Peter, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Nursing HomeLocation: Gerrards Cross, BuckinghamshireSalary: £34,000- £...