Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead – Nottingham - £18p/h
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 0 - 18.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 12 Sep 2019
- 10 Oct 2019
Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead - Nottingham - £18p/h
Position: Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead
Hours: 38.5 hours per week (50% supernumerary)
Rate of Pay: £18p/h
Are you an accomplished Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead looking for an exciting new challenge?
If you're looking for a fresh position where you can apply your strong clinical skills alongside motivating a team of clinical staff, then Amber Mace has the role for you! My client is a welcoming dementia/ elderly care home in Nottingham, just a short walk from the city centre! We are searching for a strong, experienced manager with a passion for superior service to turn this home around!
What you'll receive in return for your hard and dedicated work:
• A fantastic salary of £18p/h
• 50% Supernumerary Hours
• DBS Paid
• Excellent training, ongoing support and development
• Private Pension Scheme
• Company benefits scheme offering discounted shopping and more!
As deputy manager, you will be part of the Home's Senior Management team with a key responsibility for overseeing and promoting first class nursing care. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home in the manager's absence and ideally come from an elderly/dementia care background!
The Role of the Deputy Manager:
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care and build meaningful relationships with residents
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and maintain the highest levels of care governance
• Support and deputise for the Home Manager in their absence
The successful candidate for the Deputy Manager will require the following skills/experience:
• A valid NMC PIN (RGN/RMN)
• Experience of assisting to improve and maintain CQC standards!
• Previous Home management experience in Elderly/Dementia care
• Have an passion towards improving standard of care!
• Ability to lead, motivate and manage a team
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
For further information on how to apply for this new challenge please contact Georgi on Applyor email your CV directly to Apply