Nurse - RGN/RMN
Cumnock, East Ayrshire, Scotland
- £ 16 - 16.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Sep 2019
- 10 Oct 2019
£16.00 to £16.50 p/h
Purosearch is currently recruiting for a Nurse to work within an elderly nursing home in Cumnock. My client is a well established, medium care home with an excellent reputation with the local community, it has a GOOD' care inspectorate rating and provides specialist care for the elderly, some of whom are living with dementia.
If you are a qualified nurse that is looking for a rewarding role working as part of an experienced and hard-working team this is the role for you.
In return, my client will offer:
• Full or Part time
• Days or Nights
• Career progression
• Learning and Development opportunities
A little bit about the role of Staff Nurse:
• Providing a high standard of care
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
Skills/ Qualifications of the Staff Nurse:
• Hold a current Nurse pin (RGN/RMN)
• Experience in elderly/dementia care
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
You will be joining a hardworking, friendly and multidisciplinary team call today to find out more about how to become a part of this wonderful organisation.
To apply please contact Michaela on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply