Day Case RGN/Nurse
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
- £ 24960 - 24960 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Sep 2019
- 12 Oct 2019
30 Hrs – Days | Pre-Assessment & Outpatients | Great Benefits
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in Outpatients/Day Surgery is required to join the Day Case department of a leading Edinburgh hospital on a part-time basis.
Details of this Day Case RGN/Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
• 30 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible day shifts
• A competitive annual salary of £24,960
• A private pension plan, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Health and wellness screening
• A cycle to work scheme and Childcare vouchers
• Some excellent retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
• Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
• Generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
As Day Case RN, you will be responsible for managing the pre and post-operative care of a caseload of patients undergoing day surgery and duties will include assessments and follow-ups, chaperoning patients, conducting investigations such as ECGs, blood tests and 24 Hr tapes.
You will be required to maintain accurate patient records and ensure that care is delivered in line with hospital policies and national quality requirements.
What the hospital is looking for in a Day Case RGN/Nurse:
• NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse
• Have proven experience working in an outpatients/day case/ambulatory care setting
• Confident managing a diverse patient caseload and in all aspects of clinical care
• Flexible to meet the needs of the unit
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26500 - 33500 Per yearFull timePermanentLinlithgow, West Lothian, Scotland
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Linlithgow, West LothianCare Categories: Nursing, Dementia Care and Pa...
£ 26000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentEdinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD)- Nursing Home Location: Outskirts of Blackford, EdinburghSalary: £26,000 - &p...
£ 27000 - 36000 Per yearFull timePermanentDalgety Bay, Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Location: Dunfermline, FifeSalary: £27,000 - £36,000 per annum (&poun...
£ 26500 - 33500 Per yearFull timePermanentWishaw, North Lanarkshire, Scotland
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Wishaw, LanarkshireCare Categories: Nursing, Dementia Care and Palliat...